Favorite Scripture

Alma 36:21-22
21 Yea, I say unto you, my son, that there could be nothing so exquisite and so bitter as were my pains. Yea, and again I say unto you, my son, that on the other hand, there can be nothing so exquisite and sweet as was my joy.

22 Yea, methought I saw, even as our father Lehi saw, God sitting upon His throne, surrounded with numberless concourses of angels, in the attitude of singing and praising their God; yea, and my soul did long to be there.

Friday, December 7, 2012

And Now It Came to Pass . . .

THAT I AM BEING TRANSFERRED!!!

Boom.

So, you know the first lion king, the First song, well, after the sun rises in the animated sky an African woman starts singing and do you know what she says? HAH! She says the name of my next area "Munhava!" Listen for it.

Well, it's north, in Beira, so that means an airplane ride for me. AND, I have no time at all before it.
We (I and Elder Francisco-he's off to Marrumeio) found out that we'd be leaving last night (around 9 pm) and that we'd better pack. They didn't say where last night, but we found out recently today. We were told last night that we'd be leaving because we are actually leaving in 2 hours...so...this will be an extremely short, pitiful email. We have walked all over T-3 and Influene D (area of Francisco) today getting things set in order, and I still need to go and get the capalana scripture case I ordered from a lady here after I finish up.

So,
A. sorry this was a crap email.
B. Tell everyone else that I'm sorry, but I seriously have no time to write them. I love you ALL!!!
C. I am going to miss Claudio-our one truly progressing investigator. Yeah, a little sad, but he's the only one who has continued coming to church and doing all we asked him. Maybe it's our fault. I feel that perhaps I could have worked harder, maybe. Ah, I am still beating on myself to work harder. Honestly I kind of expect a Paul or Peter like experience (minus of course death) of myself. Anyway, Claudio has his Baptism date set for the 22nd. I hope he makes it.

Love you all more than Fanta Uva, ananas, or laranja. aka Fanta grape, pineapple, and orange(they have great soda choices here),
Elder Christopher Wartena


Steve Rogers aka Captain America signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment